Sunday, January 25, 2009


The previous post up to this point have been 'borrowed' from a good friend and mutual fan of mine on Stumble Upon ...a social website. His screen name was Squiote (squiote.stumbleupon.com). His real name was Donald Bartholomay. This is the description he provided on his profile:
squiote is a married guy from Florida, USA
"ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM"... I'm a retired U.S. Army CWO-4 Helicopter Pilot and a proud and patriotic American. I HATE SEEING MY AMERICA DENIGRATED..... MY WORLD, AS I KNOW IT, IS WHAT I POST ON THESE PAGES.

He was a modest man, but I did find these tidbits at the beginning of his SU (StumbleUpon) blog.



















Squiote died a few months ago...and today I discovered on another SU friends blog that there is a video on YouTube as a tribute to Don......In memory of Uncle Don.....gonna try to attach it with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment